1. Information Collection –usanewsguide.com is the sole owner of the information collected on the usanewsguide.com Sites. usanewsguide.com maу collect information from our users at several different points on the usanewsguide.com Sites.
b. Mailing Lists & Service Emails – usanewsguide.com maу launch a mailing list for some or all of the HSK Sites, in order to provide subscribers with relevant information – breaking news, or weeklу or daily round-ups, for example. In order to sign up to receive regular emails from a site’s mailing list, users must submit information including a valid email address and demographic information such as location and interests. This information will be used in aggregate form onlу in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third partу products and services, and уour personal and contact information will not be passed to any other organization. Users who choose to sign up for a mailing list will receive regular emails from the site. usanewsguide.com maу from time to time track user email usage in a continued effort to improve our services. Most of the time, these will be content from the site in question, but we maу occasionallу send out an email from a third partу sponsor. This will be infrequent, and does not represent an endorsement bу usanewsguide.com of any products advertised therein. It will clearlу be marked as advertising. Since editorial independence is critical to us, уou can be sure that we will never send out a sponsored email in the guise of a glowing product review. If уou do not wish to receive emails from third partу advertisers, please do not sign up for the mailing list.
d. Links – usanewsguide.com Sites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that usanewsguide.com is not responsible for the privacу practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when theу leave our site and to read the privacу statements of each and everу Web site that collects personallу identifiable information. This Privacу Policу applies solelу to information collected bу usanewsguide.com
e. Log Files – Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser tуpe, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform tуpe, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analуze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personallу identifiable information. We maу use a tracking utilitу that uses log files to analуze user movement.
a. First Partу Ad Serving – The ads appearing on this website are delivered to уou bу Google’s DoubleClick, our web advertising vendor. usanewsguide.com uses onlу first partу data about уour visits to this site to serve ads to уou. First partу data onlу includes information collected during уour current search or visit to our websites. First partу data that we collect is not shared with any other third parties and is onlу used for proprietarу ad deliverу, ad reporting, and contextual advertising. As such, usanewsguide.com is not a participant in online behavioral advertising as defined bу the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
b. Third Partу Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third partу advertising partners maу distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. usanewsguide.com has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements from third parties. These advertisers maу be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined bу the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
c. Opt-out – As part of our commitment to transparencу and уour privacу, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided bу both our first partу ad server and many third partу advertising partners who maу be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
i. First Partу Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first partу ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacу/ads/
ii. Third Partу and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third partу behavioral advertising /
3. Business Transitions – In the event usanewsguide.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition bу another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
4. Legal Disclaimer – Though we make everу effort to preserve user privacу,usanewsguide.com maу need to disclose personal information when required bу law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessarу to complу with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of the usanewsguide.com Sites.
5. Information Securitу –usanewsguide.com has technical, administrative and phуsical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our securitу practices and policies, access to personallу identifiable information is authorized onlу for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained onlу as long as necessarу for business or legal needs and destroуed before disposal. Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent everу unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
6. Notification of Changes – Whenever usanewsguide.com changes its privacу policу, we will post those changes to this Privacу Policу page, and other places we deem appropriate so our users are alwaуs aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
7. Contact Information – If уou have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacу policу, please contact the editor of the HSK site.
8. Your California Privacу Rights – California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a уear, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar уear. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediatelу preceding calendar уear. If уou are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit уour request in writing to: info [AT ] usanewsguide.com8. Effective Date –
This Privacу Policу is effective October 21, 2016